My Other Blogs...

My Other Blog/s...

Project 365/Life (Everyday photos) Barb's Bite Sized Notes

To enlarge photo, double click image.

(All photo's are © copyrighted by the author)












Saturday, October 6, 2012

Fall is Here

Hi all, It's been a long absence since I posted. I've been busy with my mom who was in the hospital and passed away recently. A true saddness to lose your mom. But, thought I'd start posting again. I started taking photos again so hope you will start visiting my site.

A fall/autumn photo...The leaves are starting to turn.

2 comments:

Trotter said...

Hi Barb! Hope you are having a great season! Sorry for the absence, but 2012 was definitely a difficult year here in Portugal, and even worse for me...
Wish you a very Happy 2013, and enjoy Grenada in Blogtrotter Two!

JAM said...

I'm sorry about your Mom. Family passing is so painful. The photo of the trees in color is beautiful though. We don't get much fall color in this part of Florida, but the rain trees put on a show every October, so my wife and I go where we know some are and enjoy them.

My Other Blog - "Everyday Life's Issues"

My Other Blog - "Everyday Life's Issues"
Life's issues whether it's weight loss, decluttering, or anything else.

My "Craft it Wednesday" Meme Blog

My "Craft it Wednesday" Meme Blog
Post a craft or hobby each week on any day.